Scientists are the experts in their fields. They are curious about nature and perform many experiments in order to better understand the world around us. They apply scientific knowledge to benefit people, nations and the world.
- Leslie Carnahan receives the American Association for Cancer Research’s (AACR) Scholar-in-Training award
- Award for Graduate Research Leslie Carnahan
- Dr. Stacie Geller was recently honored as the “Women for Science, Vision & Impact” awardee by ACWIS.
- Lillian Oluchi Nwigwe presented her research poster
- 2018 Alice J. Dan Dissertation Award Recipient
- BIRCWH (31)
- CoE (36)
- News-CoE (29)
- CRWG (95)
- Uncategorized (25)
- WISE (50)
1640 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago, IL 60608
- No events