The WISE Community Outreach Program is offering a free SciGirls training for STEM Educators on Saturday, September 12th, to learn how to use best strategies to teach STEM to middle and high school girls.
Workshop participants will:
- Learn the latest research for exciting and engaging girls (and boys) in STEM
- Experience hands-on STEM activities
- Leave with curriculum that puts a creative twist on teaching STEM
- Learn how to modify activities to engage kids in STEM using the SciGirls Seven
- Discover additional online resources that enhance teaching and learning experiences for all kids
To learn more, or to register, visit: http://www.ngcproject.org/scigirls-full-day-training-stem-educators