Leadership and Mentoring
The Center for Research on Women and Gender and National Center of Excellence in Women’s Health are committed leadership and mentoring for women and under-represented minorities across disciplines.
Our Women in Science and Engineering (WISE) program, which supports pre-college, undergraduate, and graduate students interested in or pursuing degrees in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) fields.
Our Building Interdisciplinary Research Careers in Women’s Health (BIRCWH) program is an NIH-funded, multidisciplinary career development developed to support junior faculty researchers conducting research in women’s health.
The CRWG also led the development of the Women in Science and Engineering System Transformation (WISEST) initiative, developed to promote the number, participation, and leadership status of women in academic science and engineering at UIC.
- Leslie Carnahan receives the American Association for Cancer Research’s (AACR) Scholar-in-Training award
- Award for Graduate Research Leslie Carnahan
- Dr. Stacie Geller was recently honored as the “Women for Science, Vision & Impact” awardee by ACWIS.
- Lillian Oluchi Nwigwe presented her research poster
- 2018 Alice J. Dan Dissertation Award Recipient
- BIRCWH (31)
- CoE (36)
- News-CoE (29)
- CRWG (95)
- Uncategorized (25)
- WISE (50)
1640 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago, IL 60608
- No events