Leadership and Mentoring
The Center for Research on Women and Gender and National Center of Excellence in Women’s Health are committed leadership and mentoring for women and under-represented minorities across disciplines.
Our Women in Science and Engineering (WISE) program, which supports pre-college, undergraduate, and graduate students interested in or pursuing degrees in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) fields.
Our Building Interdisciplinary Research Careers in Women’s Health (BIRCWH) program is an NIH-funded, multidisciplinary career development developed to support junior faculty researchers conducting research in women’s health.
The CRWG also led the development of the Women in Science and Engineering System Transformation (WISEST) initiative, developed to promote the number, participation, and leadership status of women in academic science and engineering at UIC.
- Illinois Rural Cancer Assessment Publications
- UIC, IDPH receive $9.5M for maternal outcomes improvement project
- Stacie Geller, PhD 2019 Innovator of Today
- Leslie Carnahan receives the American Association for Cancer Research’s (AACR) Scholar-in-Training award
- Award for Graduate Research Leslie Carnahan
- BIRCWH (31)
- CoE (36)
- News-CoE (29)
- CRWG (95)
- Uncategorized (28)
- WISE (50)
1640 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago, IL 60608
- No events