CRWG promotes collaborative, multidisciplinary research related to women and gender, with an emphasis on work, health and culture. In addition to research conducted within the university community, the Center collaborates with a range of other Chicago organizations to assist them in developing their evaluation and research programs. Read more
- New! Dr. Pauline Maki, quoted in an article in the New York Times on menopause.
- Dr Stacie Geller, Improving Care for Moms in Illinois
- Mela Project trains future leaders in Ethiopia
- Dr. Pauline Maki 2017 NAMS Award Recipient!
- 2017 Alice Dan Award Winners Announced!
- 2017 Mother’s Day March for Moms
- CRWG Hosts 4th Annual Women’s Health Research Day
- Yamile Molina, joined the Women’s March to protest Trump’s Inauguration
- Dr. Pauline Maki appears in NAMS
- UIC’s 3rd annual Women’s Health Research Day
- 2016 CRWG newsletter now available
- WISE program receives WEPAN award
- BIRCWH (30)
- CoE (35)
- News-CoE (28)
- CRWG (93)
- Uncategorized (21)
- WISE (50)
1640 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago, IL 60608
- No events