CRWG promotes collaborative, multidisciplinary research related to women and gender, with an emphasis on work, health and culture. In addition to research conducted within the university community, the Center collaborates with a range of other Chicago organizations to assist them in developing their evaluation and research programs.
The Center’s mission is to produce improved understanding of the lives of women and the role of gender in society. Center staff members view research activities as collaborations in which all partners work towards the same goal.
Save the Date
Dr. Stacie Geller, G. Williams Arends Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology; Professor, Division of Academic Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine; Director, Center for Research on Women and Gender, University of Illinois at Chicago, will be honored as a “Women for Science Vision & Impact” honoree by the Midwest Region of the American Committee for the Weizmann Institute of Science (ACWIS) on May 20, 2019, Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Chicago.
Click here for registration details.
We hope to see you there!
- NEW! Lillian Oluchi Nwigwe presented her research poster
- 2018 Alice J. Dan Dissertation Recipient Announced
- Dr. Pauline Maki, quoted in an article in the New York Times on menopause.
- Dr Stacie Geller, Improving Care for Moms in Illinois
- Mela Project trains future leaders in Ethiopia
- Dr. Pauline Maki 2017 NAMS Award Recipient!
- 2017 Mother’s Day March for Moms
- CRWG Hosts 4th Annual Women’s Health Research Day
- Yamile Molina, joined the Women’s March to protest Trump’s Inauguration
- Dr. Pauline Maki appears in NAMS
- UIC’s 3rd annual Women’s Health Research Day
- Center of Excellence in Women’s Health
- Women in Science and Engineering (WISE)
- Alice J. Dan Dissertation Award
- Building Interdisciplinary Research Careers in Women’s Health (BIRCWH)
- Leadership and Mentoring
- BIRCWH (30)
- CoE (35)
- News-CoE (28)
- CRWG (94)
- Uncategorized (23)
- WISE (50)
1640 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago, IL 60608
- No events