CRWG promotes collaborative, multidisciplinary research related to women and gender, with an emphasis on work, health and culture. In addition to research conducted within the university community, the Center collaborates with a range of other Chicago organizations to assist them in developing their evaluation and research programs.
The Center’s mission is to produce improved understanding of the lives of women and the role of gender in society. Center staff members view research activities as collaborations in which all partners work towards the same goal.
- Dr. Stacie Geller was recently honored as the “Women for Science, Vision & Impact” awardee by ACWIS.
- Lillian Oluchi Nwigwe presented her research poster
- 2018 Alice J. Dan Dissertation Recipient Announced
- Dr. Pauline Maki, quoted in an article in the New York Times on menopause.
- Dr Stacie Geller, Improving Care for Moms in Illinois
- Mela Project trains future leaders in Ethiopia
- Dr. Pauline Maki 2017 NAMS Award Recipient!
- 2017 Mother’s Day March for Moms
- CRWG Hosts 4th Annual Women’s Health Research Day
- Yamile Molina, joined the Women’s March to protest Trump’s Inauguration
- Dr. Pauline Maki appears in NAMS
- UIC’s 3rd annual Women’s Health Research Day
- Center of Excellence in Women’s Health
- Women in Science and Engineering (WISE)
- Alice J. Dan Dissertation Award
- Building Interdisciplinary Research Careers in Women’s Health (BIRCWH)
- Leadership and Mentoring
- BIRCWH (30)
- CoE (35)
- News-CoE (28)
- CRWG (94)
- Uncategorized (23)
- WISE (50)
1640 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago, IL 60608
- No events