Scientists are the experts in their fields. They are curious about nature and perform many experiments in order to better understand the world around us. They apply scientific knowledge to benefit people, nations and the world.
- BIRCWH Seminar featuring Dr. Pauline Maki on November 18th, 2014
- Dr. Sadia Haider’s co-authored chapter published in first edition textbook
- WISE bringing Girls Who Code to UIC!
- BIRCWH associate Melissa Lamar receives travel scholarship
- Tonda Hughes appointed to Associate Dean of Global Health in UIC College of Nursing