The WISE program works with K-12 schools and community groups to expose pre-college students to science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) careers. These are excellent opportunities for WISE women to volunteer with younger students.
To sign up to be a WISE Ambassador, please fill out our short application.
WISE Ambassadors will be asked to:
- Assist during campus visits: This could mean speaking on a panel, leading a small group on a tour, assisting students with hands-on activities and other tasks WISE staff may request.
- Join WISE staff to visit a school or community group: This could mean speaking to students about your experience as a STEM student, leading a hands-on activity and other tasks WISE staff may request.
- Help judge a science fair: We get requests from area schools asking for students, staff and faculty to help judge science fairs from first graders to high school students.
- 2015 Dan Dissertation Research Awards Announced
- WISE PROGRAM RECEIVES WEPAN Women in Engineering Program Award
- Staff Member Kristine Zimmermann presented at the National Rural Health Association Annual Meeting
- Staff Member Leslie Carnahan Presents Research at Academy Health Meeting
- Women’s Health Research Day Winners
- BIRCWH (18)
- CoE (20)
- News-CoE (17)
- CRWG (71)
- Recent Publications (1)
- Uncategorized (6)
- WISE (45)