- Dr. Pauline Maki will present the BIRCWH Seminar titled “Sex Differences in Alzheimer’s Disease” on November 18th. The seminar will be held in the College of Medicine Research Building in Room 2175 at 11:00 AM. The seminar will last approximately one hour and no RSVP is necessary. Click here for more information!
- BIRCWH scholar Kirstie Danielson’s NIH presentation can be viewed here. Her talk begins approximately 4 hours and 15 minutes into the video.
- BIRCWH scholar Faith Fletcher was honored at the Faculty Awards Reception on October 22nd and recognized by the School of Public Health for the following external awards: Kaiser Permanente Burch Minority Leadership Award and Fellow, and Fordham HIV Prevention Research Ethics Training Institute Fellow.
- BIRCWH scholar Faith Fletcher has received a full scholarship to attend Institute for Health Care Improvement Conference on Quality Improvement in Health Care which is occurring December 7-10 in Orlando, Florida.
- BIRCWH scholar Faith Fletcher had a manuscript (co-author) published in AIDS Patient Care and STDs: “A Mixed-Methods Approach to Understanding Barriers to Postpartum Retention in Care among Low-Income, HIV-Infected Women”.
- BIRCWH associate Laura Hirshfield’s paper “’She’s not good with crying’: the effects of gender expectations on graduate students’ assessment of their principal investigators” was published in the most recent issue of Gender and Education. Copies available upon request.
- BIRCWH associate Kristine Molina received a Foundation for Child Development grant entitled “The effects of discrimination on social, academic, and mental health outcomes of Puerto Rican children: An inter-generational and multi-wave study”.
- Former BIRCWH scholar Julienne Rutherford will be presenting this week at the annual Cusp Conference, held at the Museum of Contemporary Art. The theme of the conference is “The Design of Everything” and she will be discussing the womb to womb nature of development and health.
- BIRCWH (12)
- CoE (13)
- News-CoE (11)
- CRWG (58)
- Recent Publications (1)
- Uncategorized (1)
- WISE (41)